The Phoenix House
The Phoenix House is a supportive and safe living environment nestled in a quiet neighborhood. It’s the perfect setting to improve mindful and intentional eating skills.
The Phoenix House Offers:
- Community Living in a 4 bedroom home
- Nutritional Support & Meal Accountability
- In House Support Groups & Community House Meetings
- Support for Grocery Shopping, Meal Planning, & Intuitive Eating.
- A Safe Place to Learn & Practice Normal Eating and Other Life Skills
Is the Phoenix House right for you or someone you know?
We respectfully request that residents:
- Are Enrolled in School, Employed, or/and Volunteering
- Allow Collaboration with the Resident’s Treatment Team, and if appropriate with her family
- Allow Collaboration with the Resident’s College or University
The Phoenix House is a GARR certified Recovery Residences
Thank You to our Sustaining Sponsors